Tuesday Megalinks: The Puffs Plus Edition

Have you ever woken up in the morning positive that you had the Plague? That's today for me. I can hear my own face. It's really lovely.

ABC News: More Fish for Pregnant Women? Seafood Debate Rages.
If I was a fetus (which I was once … there are pictures), I think I’d want a fishstick. I’m just sayin’.

Mayo Clinic: 20 tips for permanent weight loss
Thanks to an cheeseburger-heavy summer, I’m back OP this week. (That’s On Plan for you non-Weight Watching folks out there.) This MC list is my mantra.

My Retirement Blog: Festival of Frugality #95
CHG's pork post made it in, and there's a whole SECTION on food. Neato.

Paid Twice: Plans to Buy in Bulk – The Readers Speak
Faboo post about strategizing for CostCo, BJ’s, and/or Sam’s Club trips. My strategy: I never buy more than I can carry. It hurts too much walking back to el subway.

The PB& J Campaign
Eat the peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Save the world. (Thanks to Serious Eats)

Wired: Keep Your Food, Change Your Plate - The New Science of Eating
It's all about portion control, man.

`
Share on :
Tuesday Megalinks: The Puffs Plus Edition
Tuesday Megalinks: The Puffs Plus Edition
Reviewed by jembe
Published :
Rating : 4.5